Anonymous asked: Hiya:) since you're not too busy, I wanted to ask if you have an easy little spell for a beginner? Just something fun, nothing serious
How about a spell for my Spell Polish?
What you need:
- bottle of nail polish, any color works!
- wand/athame/finger to direct energy
- something to light the candle with
- Gather your items
- if you use a circle, cast it now
- take your energy directing tool and focus your intent, fill the polish with your chosen intent for self confidence, love, money, luck etc
- place the polish in front of the candle
- light the candle and state your intent to the universe,
- allow the candle to burn down and go out on its own
- Now you have your own bottle of spell polish!
If you are not a nail polish wearing individual
Ivy’s Home protection Herb satchet
What you need:
- small pouch (or a piece of fabric you can make into a pouch)
- Course Sea Salt or Rock salt (larger the grain the better! otherwise it gets everywhere!)
- Cayenne pepper or dried chilis (really any dried pepper that is spicy will work, if no access to peppers[not powders!], substitute cinnamon stick)
- piece of paper (post it size)
- something to write with
- on a piece of paper, write a small sentence asking for protection for your home, room, space etc (you can also draw sigils, invoke deity or something else)
- place the paper in the pouch
- mix together the sage, salt and add to the bag, focusing on cleansing and protection as you mix (note; don’t grind this too finely unless your pouch is woven tight enough, otherwise it will get everywhere)
- add in the peppers or cinnamon, focusing on fierce strong protection
- hang above a window or door in your space.